In the event of you wishing to make a formal complaint you should contact our complaints director:

Mr J Thomas, Graeme John Limited, 1 Victoria Square, Aberdare, CF44 7LA
Tel: 01685 872491
Please use our contact form on the Contact Us page to get in touch by email.

If you are still not satisfied you can complain to the Legal Ombudsman Service, but before you do this you must make an in-house complaint to give us the opportunity of resolving matters:
The Legal Ombudsman’s address is P O Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ

As far as objecting to any bill of costs is concerned you have rights to complain to the Legal Ombudsman or you are also able to apply to the County Court for assessment of our costs. Either of these options is available to you.

If a dispute arises which relates to a contract made with you by electronic means, the EU online dispute resolution service (ORD) may be able to assist. Further information may be obtained by visiting their website: